The enclosed macro Sample.ebm demonstrates:
1. How to read an area of the screen
2. How to compare the area to a set of predefined strings
3. How to move the cursor to a particular x,y co-ordinate
4. Use of the Command$ (command line parameter)
5. How to send keystrokes to the terminal screen.
The command syntax for launching the macro with a command line parameter is:
"C:\Program Files\Attachmate\EXTRA!\Ebrun.exe" filename.ebm parameter
Legal Information: You have a royalty-free right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute this file (and/or any modified version) in any way you find useful, but by doing so you agree that Attachmate makes no warranties whatsoever (express or implied) pertaining to it and you release Attachmate from any liability for its contents.